Thursday, August 10, 2017

Birthstone Dragon Update - March Complete

Okay, it is August and I am only finishing the March dragon.  I have some many projects that I am working on that I really need to get organized.  My new stitching friend, Barbra sent me a handmade journal to track all my projects.  When the kids go back to school next week the plan is to fill that journal up with all my projects and get to work.  I always try to stitch something while I am watching TV in the evening.  I just need to get on it. 

 
 
 
In case you are wondering this is part 3 of a monthly stitch-a-long on called Birthstone Dragons by Ingleside Imaginarium.  Click here to see it on ETSY.
 
 
 
I will be hosting another giveaway in a few days.  This time it is hand dyed fabric. 
 
 
 
Enjoy!!
 
 
CJ 

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Your March dragon is cute. Organization is good. I need some! HA!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your March dragon looks wonderful, great colours.

Meari said...

Very colorful. Congrats on your finish.

Astrids dragon said...

I didn't think I was this behind in reading?! Your March dragon looks great, I love the bright colours.